Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: enlargers - V35 in particular
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 10:36:24 -0400

AAAARGH!

Now I am really confused! ( As apposed to the general stupor I'm in anyway!)
If, then I get the 40mm WA-Focotar, I'll have to send the V35 to Leica?
There is no user changable cam?
Should I just exchange the 50 Rodenstock on the enlarger for the 50 Focotar
I have? - And forgo the 40?
Dan
( No! It's just a nervous tic!)