Subject: [Leica] 90 Tele-Elmarit
From: "sam" <salex@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 09:16:48 -0400

My first version of the (thin) 90 2.8 tele, bought new in the mid 60's, was
the best (sharpness and contrast) Leica lens I ever had. Not just a memory,
as I still have the slides and negatives from that time to confirm. It is
the only Leica lens I truly regret selling (in the late 60's to help pay for
grad school). The same lens (model), bought some years later, was just not
as outstanding.

sam alexander