Subject: Re: [Leica] Where to buy a new 35/2 Asph the less expensive in Europe ?
From: Dirk Schimmelmann <dirk.schimmelmann@oss.de>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 09:48:02 +0200

Yes Keith,
you remember it correctly, they are listed as follows, prices in
Deutsche Mark
11879  M 2/35 ASPH. schwarz  2.698,-- (black  1.438 USD)
11882  M 2/35 ASPH. silbern  2.898,-- (silver 1.545 USD)

Frederic,

if you stop in Hamburg/Germany you should take your time to visit Leica
Meister in the part of Eppendorf (Klosterstern, D-20249 Hamburg). A
well-known Leica "Shop" even if it looks like a drugstore from outside.
It is run by Mr. Meister junior and Mr. Meister senior and they have a
lot of used lenses and bodies also.

Have a look at their list on www.leicabeimeister.de

hth,
Dirk.

Keith Bingman schrieb:

> Frédéric wrote:
>
> > Hy everyone,
> >
> > I'm leaving this week-end for a trip around Europe with a M6, a 50/2 and
> > the 28/2,8.
> > I'm going to travel in West, Central and East Europe and I'd like to buy
> > the new 35/2 Asph somewhere. In France, it's very very expensive :
> > almost 11 000 FF = 1 833 $ !!!
> > So, if you have informations and adresses for a cheaper price elsewhere,
> > I'm interested !
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Frederic
>
> Frederic,
>
> In Germany they are listed at DM 2698 for the black and DM 2898 for the
> silver if I remember correctly. I can check to tomorrow at work, we have a
> catalog with current prices. That works out to roughly $1580, but
> definately cheaper than in France...
>
> Keith Bingman
> Riedheim, Germany

- --