Subject: Re: [Leica] Bike (w/Leica content)
From: "Jacques Bilinski" <jbilin@axionet.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 20:33:39 -0700

> Rob McClure:
> > I was just thinking (a scarey thought)  Does anyone want to talk
> > about great bicycles?  I have three Cannondales...

Me, I'm a Moulton man. I have 3 bikes, none of which have wheels larger than
17" in diameter. Just to keep things on-topic what do the cycle tourists on
the list use as cameras? Lately I've been using an Olympus IS10. 28mm -110mm
slow zoom all-in-one camera to keep the weight down. Leica Ms seem a little
heavy, I know from the list someone uses a CLE for touring. Moulton website
is at:     http://www.alexmoulton.co.uk/ambikes/  Moulton club site is at:
http://www.whooper.demon.co.uk/moulton/
- - Jacques