Subject: Re: [Leica] 24 ASPH & Finder
From: Xavier Logean <xavier.logean@epfl.ch>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 13:26:53 +0200

Jean-Claude Berger wrote:

> Hello Henry,
>
> > The downsides are the cost and time factors - 4 days
> > and about $20.00
> > shipping expenses plus processing fees. I can't see
> > using the film for a
> > job and only rarely for myself given this situation.
>
> Lucky Americans. In Europe, Kodak returns your Kodachromes
> in three weeks (if they ever return them!).

In Switzerland, you get it back  two days after you send it (price
~$10).
As I am living in Lausanne where the Kodak buildings are, If I drop the
film
there, I can get it the day after.

It is good to see that there are still some advantages to live in the
expensive and
non-European-Union Switzerland ;-)

Xavier.