Subject: Re: [Leica] Battery Acid
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:39:43 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/99 5:39:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

<< Best to all...and I look forward to next Friday, as I may be in the market
 for several lenses and a body.. >>

I doubt if you'll need a body BD...a little time and maybe some physical
therapy and you'll probably be as good as new ; )  Seriously, very glad your
injuries weren't any more severe and that your son (and dog) are ok.  Too bad
about the Leicas, but on the positive side, I can think of nothing that would
uplift my spirits and speed my recovery more than shopping for new photo
gear.

Best Wishes
DT