Subject: [Leica] M5....
From: "thibault.collin@sc.u-picardie.fr" <thibault.collin@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:18:32 +0200

Tom A. wrote :

"The President of Leica Canada, Walther Gluck saw an
opportunity and managed to convince Wetzlar that the failing M5 should be
replaced with a remade M4 and got the M4-2 on the road. We should probably
give thanks to his foresight and, although the M6 TTL is not loved by us all,
it could have been worse, it could have been a M5 TTL!"

I kinda agree with Tom. I don't like the M5!
I tried two of them recently and found them very unpleasant...I don't know
why, but I didn't like their feel. I'm not bothered by the size since I'm a
Leicaflex user but I just didn't feel OK with the M5.
What do you think of that?
Am I going crazy?

Thib.