Subject: Re: [Leica] Publish your Leica Photos
From: Patrick Giagnocavo <a222@redrose.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 02:22:21 +0000

Pascal wrote:

> On 23-08-1999 18:40 Hans Pahlen wrote:
>
> >I just created a web community where Leica-folks may publish photos for
> >free, and very easy.
>
> What does MSN say about the copyright of the published pictures on their
> servers, Hans?
> I hope they are not transferring copyrights or usage of such images to
> them!
> Have you checked?

When I checked a few weeks ago it sounded like you were giving MSN
the right to reproduce the photos in their literature, ads, etc.
without any payment whatsoever.

Considering that MSN is owned by the same company (Microsoft) that
owns Corbis, you should definitely check this out further.

Cordially

Patrick Giagnocavo
a222@redrose.net