Subject: Re: [Leica] Germany made or Canada made ?
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 20:19:52 -0300

Pablo:

All of Leicas' most prized lenses were Canadian made until recently.  This
includes for example the 180 3.4 APO for the R, the M lenses such as the
Noctilux, 75mm summilux, 90mm APO Summicron, just to name a few.  The other
 lenses like the 35mm Summicron was also made in Canada.  In fact, a lot of
these were designed in Canada.

Regards,

Robert
Canada