Subject: Re: [Leica] the new 90/2 M
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 22:56:07 +0200

Dan,

I bought mine Thursday afternoon and have not had a chance to pick up the first
roll of slides yet. Anyway, Erwin has done an evaluation which is more reliable
than mine. In use, the lens is very nice. It balances better than my 75mm
Summilux did on the M6, and blocks less of the viewfinder. The aperture ring is
firm and the focusing action smooth (something that was not true of the
prototype I saw at Photokina last year).

Nathan

Dan Cardish wrote:

> While the stock market is up, and I have the chance, I feel like buying the
> new 90/2 APO-ASPH Summicron.  Has anyone on the LUG had any proctical
> experience with the lens?
>
> Dan C.
>
> NO ARCHIVE

- --