Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: elmarit R 90 and bokey
From: Mikiro <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 16:30:43 +0200

Cher Dominique,

I have been interested in that old Elmarit 90R.  The latest one has
unpleasant bokeh probably because it has a 4-element design.  If I remember
correctly the older one has a 5-element design.

Well, if I have a chance, I will taste that vintage Elmarit with foie gras
de canard de Strasbourg!

BTW, you spell "bo-ke" as bokey.  It is a better spelling for most French
people in terms of being close to the original Japanese sound.  My choice
would be "beau-quai".

Leicalement,

Mikiro
- -----