Subject: [Leica] Re: WAS: Monaghan's on AF lenses..BSHIT!:)
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 08:03:26 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

I have a "Rhode Gear" handlebar bag...I wrap a camera and extra lens in my
towel (sweat towel, yuck...HEHEHE) and shove 'em in the bag....works fine..
I haven't crashed yet, but the handlebars protect the bag quite well, in that
event....
Did crash my old Raleigh Record with an M3 (20 years ago) and the camera
fared mUCH better than the bike :_)

Now I have a Giant touring bike (don't ask, it just came my way) and an old
Cinelli road racer (fun)...and have carried cameras on both.

Any other fools out there?
Walt