Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The sound of falling
From: MicroGrid@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 14:14:39 EDT

And I thought is was just me. Yesterday afternoon I was photographing a
"mushroom walk" and decided to get out the SL2 and the 60/2.8 macro. Well,
the lens would not stay locked on the body.
Every time I tried to focus in close, I found that I had inadvertently hit
the lens release, earlier, I don't know how close I came to losing the lens.
This has never happened to me before on my reflexes.

Now on my M's, that's another story...

Bruce Bowman
Killingworth, CT
Ericplatt@aol.com writes:

<< I'm blaming each and every one of you for this.  If this thread had not
been
 posted, then the events that transpired yesterday would not have happened.
 You are all responsible.

 Eric Platt
 St. Paul, MN