Subject: Re: [Leica] Russar?
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 10:45:32 +0200

What I´ve seen from many posts in this list the general experiences from
the famous Russar seem to be like Don has written here. If remember
correctly even the guru Marc had trouble finding himself a decent one. So
how many Avenon/Kobalux lenses has he tested? And on what kind of a test is
based the claim that the Heliar is - to use the proper optical term -
*shit*. I´m still waiting for my Heliar, so no other comment at this stage.
All the best!
Raimo
Photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen