Subject: [Leica] For Sale: RE, 28, 80, 90mm lenses
From: Mikiro Mori <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 11:14:54 +0200

# Leica R-E black #17787xx === 560 EUR/600 USD
Near mint (96%) and flawless
Barely visible signs of use around the body.  The baseplate has several very
light scrathces from normal use.
**With body cap and strap

# 90mm Summicron-R #36077xx (R-cam, latest design, no ROM) ===  640 EUR/690 USD
Near mint (98%)
Barely visible signs of use on the knurl
The rear element contains a couple of tiny air bubbles which do not affect
image quality.  I suppose this is within Leica's quatlity control standards.
**With front and rear caps

# 80mm Summilux-R #33990xx (R-cam, no ROM) === 1120 EUR/1200 USD
Near mint (96%)
Barely visible silvering on the hood edge
Glass is clean in and out
**With original box, case, paper, front and rear caps

# 28mm Elmarit-R #34315xx (R-cam, the previous design/no ROM) === 560
EUR/600 USD
Near mint (98%)
Barely visible signs of use on the knurl
One of the inner elements has a barely visible hairline mark.  I suppose it
is within Leica's quality control standards.
**With original box, case, hood, front and rear caps

Payment: money order or cashier's check
Please add actual shipping costs: (~10 EUR within Europe; ~20 EUR outside
Europe)
3-day money back guarantee IF THE ITEM IS NOT AS DESCRIBED (minus shipping
fees)

Please email me privately.  (I will be out of town on Sat and Sun.)

All the best,

Mikiro Mori
Strasbourg, Europe