Subject: [Leica] Re: The Perfect outfit
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 17:29:05 -0700

Many years ago I bought a 15mm Super Elmar. Fantastic lens. Over the years
I used it a few times, for special situations that required (or seemed to
require) a superwide view. I sold it last month because it was simply too
much money laying there for very occasional use. I bought items that I
would use regularly with the dough. Looking back, there wasn't a single
situation that I really really needed the 15mm. 21mm or even 24mm would
have worked. And usually did as I didn't carry the 15 with me very often.

Jim