Subject: [Leica] Real Men Use PC's
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 16:47:29 -0400

At 12:30 PM 8/18/1999 -0700, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>None of my Photographer friends or Graphic Artist friends don't use a Mac.
There
>is a peer group pressure thing going on here as no one wants to be
ostracized.
>I'm sure widows are fine once you've got the thing configured. But for me
user
>configuring is part of the deal and I'm glad I don't have to hire a
consultant
>just to upgrade a piece of software. I do tend to think of PC users as
"suits."
>I also think of them as meat eating smokers with Mac the opposite in most
cases.

Ha!  I AM a meat-eating, Scotch-swilling pipe-and-cigar smoker.  I have no
friends, so avoid peer pressure most neatly.  I do know how to configure
new software on my Pentia computers.

Avoid vegetables, as they are mainly water, and people drown in water and
it rusts your cameras.  Meat is MUCH healthier for you.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!