Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica versus Canon 300 2.8, a challenge(?)
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 16:55:50 -0300

Dan was correct in his criticism of the different lighting.  I searched my
files and found two images taken on the same field, at the same time of day
in the same lighting.  One with an autofocus Canon 300 2.8, the other with
a Leica lens.  Guess which is which and what lens was used on the Leica.
Click on the images for bigger sizes.  Both were straight scans where I
left the scanner software to figure out everything.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/Misc.htm

Regards,

Robert