Subject: [Leica] Re: The Perfect Outfit
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 08:50:27 -0700

 Jay Coleman wrote:

> Ladies and Gentlemen:
>
> It now is time for me to seek counsel from this august group.

<snip>

Bet by now, Jay, you're sorry that you asked, eh?

Don't let 'em grind you down, old top. They (me too) are just
jealous that some are well heeled enough to be able to go out and
buy whatever they and others feel is necessary.

I dont begrudge your means. I do, however, envy the daylights
out of you. (For me, envy is perfectly natural) Use the gear if you
choose; stash it on a shelf and admire it if that be your wish. It's
none of our business.

If you are new at photography and/or Leica, you may want a
good representation of bodies and gear. After using them for
awhile, you will develop a feeling for what pleases you the most.
At that point, you will likely start selling off and buying that which
will best do what you want to do. (Of course, selling off will drive
Mark nuts!)

Enjoy!

- --
Roger