Subject: Re:[Leica] Pulitzer price
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 07:08:34 -0400

(sigh... another Clinton-Basher)
Hopefully, I'd have my Canon A2 (which HAS a self timer, unlike my M6) and
I could rescue him and get Pulitzer Award Winning shots of me doing it!!
Better yet, if I had a Canon EOS 650 (?) I could set the camera to take a
picture every 5 seconds and capture the WHOLE thing! Leica's are WONDERFUL,
but sometimes the "gadgets" on those "newfangled cameras" make sense!!!!

:)

Bob Keene