Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 /M4P flash problems
From: "Andreas Frijdal" <frijdal@tin.it>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 09:34:28 +0200

Dear Dave,

I experienced a similar problem with a my studio set-up (Multiblitz 200 pro
x 3 ). After a  few shots the normal X -connection stopped working and now I
use a hotshoe.  Would be nice if some our in-house experts could give some
insight !

.......> To confuse things further, they wouldn't work without the adaptor
either (tried
> that last, after finding a pack regulated to 24 volts) BUT THE HOT SHOE
WORKS with