Subject: Re: [Leica] Pyro
From: ottmar-x@t-online.de (Keith Bingman)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 09:01:41 +0200

Giorgio Ferrari wrote:mous PMK stay for?) or any other notice of

> Are there some books about the argument that I can find in Italy?

Giorgio,

You can get "The Book of Pyro" from Lotus View Camera in Austria
(www.lotusviewcamera.at). I am sure they will ship to Italy with no problems.
And if you are convinced they have the chemicals too!

The folks at Lotus are very helpful and prompt. I usually get my orders 2 days
after emailing them. And they have some very nice fiber papers as well.

Keith Bingman
Riedheim, Germany