Subject: Re: [Leica] E. Europe/Leicas
From: Simon Stevens <simon@wizard.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 22:19:21 -0400

>The place names are a little strange, but the kids in
>jeans, T-shirts, ball caps, and sneeakers make good old Praha seem a
whole
>lot like home!!

That's probably because the kids in ball caps and sneakers probably were
from home. :) Prague is a major destination for US college students and
I swear that at least half of my classmates at Georgetown were there
this Summer. . . and I'm jealous as hell as I was stuck here taking
pictures to pay the bills.

Simon Stevens (A student who did not wear a ball cap when he was in
Prague)
Camera Craftsman
(703) 548-7548
http://www.camera-craftsman.com