Subject: Re: [Leica] wipe marks
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 13:55:36 -0400

I had the front group of a Rollei Xenotar done by John Van Stelten- polished
and recoated the elements and recemented them- looked and worked like a new
lens! The Rollei cost me about $250, but I am sure your Summicron will
depend on how difficult it is to dismantle, etc. Call him and find out!
If the mechanicals are in good shape, and you got the lens at a giveawy
price because of the damage, it may very well be worth a shot!
Dan