Subject: Re: [Leica] Visit to New Hampshire
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:15:16 +0000

Hey Gerry,
I'm about twenty minutes south in Newbury, Mass. I'd like to try to make it
up. So far I'm not booked on anything. Are you sold on Yokens or would you
consider a change in venue? There are a number of good restaurants in
Portsmouth center, brew pubs, mexican, you name it. Tell us about Star
Island. Is it a photo workshop? I've never heard of it.

Bill Franson