Subject: Re: [Leica] SLR choice
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 18:54:29 -0400

Can you please tell me how the viewfinder brightnesses compare between your
R8 and your SL?  I have an R8 and have recently acquired a used 400mm
Telyt-R . I wonder if the SL viewfinder is more or less bright than the R8.
I could get a plain ground glass screen for the R8 and 400 combo, but I hate
the idea of repeatedly switching view screens.

Thanks.......Julian