Subject: Re: [Leica] Oss Again? and 24 w,w/o finder experiment
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@nashville.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 15:32:48 -0600

>Though MAC still has some unique aspects that are particularly
>useful to the graphics arts industry, the chasm that used to exist
>between OSs is much smaller, and in other than graphics, PC
>certainly has some applications advantages.
Both platforms are wonderful - that's why we have them. Linux too!
Lets leave OS arguments here, everybodys right and perfect :)

>I sure hope we don't start the OS wars again on this forum.
Pleeeeaaasssseee don't!
>They're interminable, and will not be adjudicated; certainly not on
>this forum, and likely, not on others for which it is proper grist.
>
>--
>Roger

I just started the roll of XP2 that I'm using to experiment with the 24
used with and without finder. Can I imagine the 24 frame or not?
Tune in here later this week to find out.

Henry