Subject: [Leica] R8- Universal focusing screen / ground glass screen
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:37:17 -0500

Luggers,

Query?

Is the ground glass in the ground glass screen different from the ground
glass around the outside of the universal focusing screen??

Do you see the same on the ground glass on both screens.  I read something
that the surround on the universal focusing screen is small prisms - not
ground glass??

I'm thinking of getting the ground glass screen but if it is the same as
the general ground glass screen - I will probably wait a little.

Thanks,

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX