Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos at the Vatican???
From: Bill Grimwood <bill@grimwood.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:11:23 -0500

I was in Rome in March and you are right about the Vatican due to the
scafolding.  I was able to make photos in the Sistine chapel although our
guide said photos were not permitted.  I made photos after groups of
priests and nuns were making as many photos as they pleased.  Of course I
would not recommend using a flash.  I am sure they would stop you.  My
Noctilux cam in real handy.

BG