Subject: Re: [Leica] Skeeter bait
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 11:57:04 -0400

Sandy-
As I stated earlier.... This DEET stuff has a pretty fearsome reputation, at
least for some people. Like the stories about the Audi 5000 going into gear
by itself, and running over people, the makers of both DEET and the AUDI
5000 insist their products are/were safe, but the mounting body count is
suspicious!
Dan
- -If it ain't tested on animals, I sure as hell won't test it on me!