Subject: RE: [Leica] New M6 TTL height question
From: "Greg.Chappell" <Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 00:16:42 -0500

I don't know if the speed dial thing would be a problem if you picked up an
older body. Since there is no readout in the finder, you'll usually check
the dial anyway before shooting. I normally know pretty close what shutter
speed I want I set it first, then make adjustments with the aperture. The
TTL flash would not be something I'd use, simply because most all of my
indoor shooting with a Leica is B&W, without flash. My flash shots are done
with an SLR, with TTL & faster sync speeds, as your's obviously is with your
"R".

However, that SLR is seeing less and less use these days!

Greg Chappell