Subject: Re: [Leica] Sopranos
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 14:10:26 -0700

Joe Codispoti wrote:

> Raimo and Rabiner:
>
> To what point have we degenerated that we must use innuendos and
> condescending behavior in order to attract attention?
> Does it make one feel superior or does it take one back to first-year high
> school?
>
> Ridicule and put-downs are not worthy of a civilised society. But then,
> having enough money to buy a Leica is not necessarily indicative of one's
> level of civility. Grow up.
>
> Joseph Codispoti

Just as your name is now at the top of this post and mine will be after I post
it it is hard to sometimes attribute who said what. I believe I am on your team
on the anti Ridicule and condescending behavior club. I think I was fighting
these battles on a post you may have attributed to me.
In other words-
I don't know what you thought I said but I'll just tell you ahead of time: I
DIDN'T DO IT!
Of course the whole thing is a tad vague. Quote me here or privately and I'll
justify or explain what I was saying.
Mark Rabiner