Subject: Re: [Leica] Exposed printing Paper
From: achurak@cusa.canon.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 99 16:00:42 -0500

             I would call up B&H and insist on the replacement of all
         the printing paper in your order. Save all your boxes.
         I would have noted with the carrier that the box
         was damaged in shipping by them.
               I would not use any paper that was damaged in shipment,
        and
         possibly exposed to light.

         Andrew Churak

        Opions are mine and not of my employer.

       At 12:31 PM 11/8/99 -0700, you wrote:
       >Dear Friends,
       >
       >I need some advice. A few days ago, i received a poorly
       packaged B&H
       >shipping box filled with B&W printing paper. There wasnt
       enough peanut
       >foam to keep the box was being crushed as boxes are usually
       piled on top
       >of one another!  As a result, there was a 2"x2" hole of the
       shipping box
       >in one corner, and inside three of the printing paper boxes
       had 3"
       >splits along the cardboard edges. I'm concerned that the
       printing paper
       >may not be adequately protected  from sunlight. Rather than go
        through
       >the hassle of returning the boxes and waiting 3 weeks for
       replacements,
       >I'd like to know what I should or can do.
       >
       >thanks
       >bee lian

       NO ARCHIVE