Subject: Re: [Leica] Aristo head on Focomat
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 15:27:59 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/99 2:28:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
henningw@archiphoto.com writes:

<< Has anyone tried this, or
 know if this is possible? I have contacted Aristo, but they don't know. Any
 help would be appreciated. >>
Years ago I heard of such a setup for the Focomat.  One could probably have
an adapter fabricated our of sheet metal. However, back when I was doing
larger formats and 35 mm I had an Aristo head, but I preferred the prints
from the stock Focomat over those form the straight diffusion head. The
Focomat illumination system is pretty wonderful.
Bob Figlio