Subject: [Leica] RE: To Guido Soprano
From: "Giorgio Ferrari" <fergio@galactica.it>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 14:18:41 +0200

Dear Guido,
excuse me for the missing translation; I've wrote my mail to all the italian
LUGgers (or amerikanitalian) for two little prayers; one to you, because I
want to know if you are totally out of mind for the hot, hot weather (have
you seen the number and the contents of your last E-mails?) and one for
Francesco, for his blasphemies due to your E-mails.
Please remember we are italians!

P.S.: Must I read "AmeriKan" like "dogs of americans" or is there another
sense?

All the best,

Giorgio Ferrari