Subject: [Leica] FS: goggled 21 elmarit
From: thomas boehm <toboehm@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 03:44:48 -0700 (PDT)

dear luggers,
to help fund the digital future purchase, I have the lens sale:

leitz elmarit 21 mm 1:2,8, #3211xxx, with GOGGLES and lensshade;

as well known to many luggers: the goggles-conversion (with the optics
from an old summicron 35) is made according to the design of tom
abrahamsson in excelent handcraft by reinhold mueller, toronto, canada;
the goggles allow the use of the lens WITHOUT external viewfinder on
m-cameras and metering with M6;

condition: used but nice; glass excelent;
price: DM 3600,-- (incl. shipping within europe)
payment: money transfer

for serious offers, please e-mail me privately;

regards, thomas böhm
imst, austria, europe