Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Old Leicas and better than the new "Junk" Cameras
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 00:50:56 -0700

Guido Soprano wrote:

> Mark,
>
> where were the Light Emitting Diodes on his Zeppelin? Same place as on the
> current M6?
>
> Guido, who is trying to paint with light, and trying also not folloe LEDers
> (Bobby Zimmerman was right about the parkingmeters0
>
> Guido

Oh that explains those lights in the sky!
Painting with light? Why not go to a party and put LED's on everyones back. They
can get used for earrings! Then do time exposures and maybe pop a flash every
one in a while for emphasis!
Are we still getting Doppler effect here?
Mark RabinerMark RabinerMark Rabiner