Subject: Re: [Leica] Screw to M adapters
From: Bernard Delgado <delgado@nytimes.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 11:55:52 -0500

>moorea@andovercontrols.com wrote:
>>
>>         > Good God, Horst.  Have you USED these aftermarket jokers?  What do
>> YOU use?
>>         >  For that matter, what does Stephen Gandy use, and I'll lay some
>> Long Green
>>         > down that it is the Leitz original.
>>         >
>>         > Give me a friggin' break.  The copies are JUNK.  JUNK. JUNK.  $75
>> or $90
>>
>>         Can you elaborate on the differences between the Leitz adapters and
>> the
>>         others?  I've got a couple Leitz ones, and one non-Leitz one
>
>I bought a non-Leica 90 ltm > bayo marked only "Japan"   It would not
>lock in place - had to throw it away.
>R. Carlisle

- --------
I have a 35 adapter that I put on my russian 35mm.
Sits nicely on my M6.
Never had a problem.
The adapter is unengraved.
I bought it from Sherry at Goldentouch for half of what a Leitz adapter
would cost.
And I'm very happy w/ the lenses performance as well.
I would only buy such items from people or places whom would return my
money IF the item didnt work properly.
- -BernardDelgado