Subject: Re: [Leica] NEW Leica screw,,Really?
From: SP <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 07:19:31 -0700

Bravo! I, too, own and have been using this lens and truly like the results it
has been giving me. That is all I am concerned about. I'm personally too busy
with work to fill my mind with hours of comparing manufacturers' lenses and
thus don't have time for mental masturbation re optics differences.

Terry