Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6 TTL height question
From: Weifu Lin <wflin@tp.silkera.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 04:34:21 +0800

Hi,

In fact that they are slightly different in height like you
mentioned. The std. size: 77mm and the M6 TTL: 79.5mm, according to
Leica documents. I've been seen them in one place, hardly to recognize
it until to put them toghther side by side. Greg was right, too because
the shutter dial of M6 TTL is larger than the std. model. The New dial
adds 'OFF' to switch off the meter.  Also, the new shutter dial operates
like R cameras because it turns in direction that corresponds to the
direction indicated by the triangular light emmitting diodes of the
exposure meter that are visible in the viewfinder.  You just turn the
shutter speed to the right when LED points to the right, and vice versa.

Weifu

"Greg.Chappell" wroteˇG