Subject: [Leica] Exposed printing Paper
From: Ron and BeeLian Miller <rkmiller001@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 12:31:26 -0700

Dear Friends,

I need some advice. A few days ago, i received a poorly packaged B&H
shipping box filled with B&W printing paper. There wasnt enough peanut
foam to keep the box was being crushed as boxes are usually piled on top
of one another!  As a result, there was a 2"x2" hole of the shipping box
in one corner, and inside three of the printing paper boxes had 3"
splits along the cardboard edges. I'm concerned that the printing paper
may not be adequately protected  from sunlight. Rather than go through
the hassle of returning the boxes and waiting 3 weeks for replacements,
I'd like to know what I should or can do.

thanks
bee lian