Subject: [Leica] Request for sample "digital" prints
From: Andrew Moore <dmm@bronze.lcs.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 21:39:54 -0400 (EDT)

Would some kind U.S. LUGger with a "photo" printer (Epson 750, 1200,
PhotoEx, or something similar) mind mailing me a couple samples of
black and white prints made on photo printer paper?  I realize that
there are many variables (film, ink, scanning, etc.) involved in
the process, but it would still be much more helpful to me in my
digital darkroom decision-making than reading reviews on the web.

I'm particularly interested in the Epson 1200 for black and white
prints.

If you can help out, respond via email and I'll provide an address.

Thanks,
- --Andrew
no archive