Subject: Re: [Leica] Screw to M adapters
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 22:10:01 -0400

At 11:03 AM 8/11/1999 +1000, Horst Schmidt shocked us all by writing:
> Have a look at Stephen Gandy's
>Home Page. He sells them too.   Stephen Gandy's Home Page

Good God, Horst.  Have you USED these aftermarket jokers?  What do YOU use?
 For that matter, what does Stephen Gandy use, and I'll lay some Long Green
down that it is the Leitz original.

Give me a friggin' break.  The copies are JUNK.  JUNK. JUNK.  $75 or $90
for an adaptor which will last a lifetime is a bargain.  $0.25 or whatever
Gandy is charging for his excrement is a rip-off.

BUY THE REAL THING, GUYS!  Leitz Rules.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!