Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Linhof
From: MSwiek@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 20:08:07 EDT

Hi,

The Technorama, combined with an M-Leica is an ideal travel outfit.  One is
the world's largest point-and-shoot (Technorama), and the other is a true,
discreet featherweight for more candid shooting.

I find the Linhof aluminum case to be a wonderful combination of rigidity,
inside and out, to protect the expensive beast, and quite compact.  For this,
I am willing to put up with a bit more weight.  After all, the camera and
extra lens are quite heavy in and of themselves.  A couple of ounces more or
les of case are not a problem.

Mike