Subject: Re: [Leica] Print Development Time
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 20:04:59 -0400

Mark-
Must've snipped that which I included from someone else's message... and I
dump messages once read and not answered directly, so I can't say 'who'...
Anyway- I muddled out my own medium tech solution. Like You, I could never
judge a print in the dark under a safelight. I do all mine, usually, face
down for the total time, then stop, and fix.
I rarely try to 'save' a print- it usually wouldn't work and if I got it
wrong to begin with, well, the heck with it- try again!
Dan