Subject: [Leica] Screw to M adapters
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 12:11:46 -0700

With all this talk about screw mount lenses, I've started thinking about
looking for some older Leica lenses again.

- -- Are specific adapters required for each lens, or does each adapter work
with a certain group of lenses?

- -- I keep watching the KEH catalog, but rarely see adapters for sale.  Can
anyone recommend a good source for them?

- -- I've seen references to non-Leica adapters here on the LUG.  Is there any
substantive difference between the Leica (OEM) and the third party adapters?

- --Jim Laurel
Redmond, WA, USA