Subject: [Leica] LUG Pizza in Nashville
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 22:36:38 -0500

Lunch for me downtown is almost impossible as my office is in
Franklin...could do supper Wednesday or Saturday night...how about it
with ya'll...Kim I know works in Hillsboro village and I think Henry is
downtown also.  If Rick Mussacio is still on list I think he is down town
somewhere also....I know I am the odd ball.....as ever. Any other
Nashville area LUGers??

So how about a supper meeting??

On 8/7/99 2:20 PM Henry Ambrose wrote:

>So Harrison, Kim and anyone else in the Nashville TN areaŠ
>
>Lets have a Leica lunch this week.
>DaVinci's pizza sounds like a good idea.
>Harrison and I talked about this weeks or months ago and we got too busy.

Best regards,
Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net
http://www.mcclary.net