Subject: Re: [Leica] If Porsche Can Do It, Why Not Leica?
From: "Bill O'Connell" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 01:23:33 -0400

Jeff,
  The 928, while a nifty Buck Rogers design and the fastest in the fleet
(with the turbo limited to keep it below the 928), the upkeep will be high
thus limiting your Leica equipment purchases (keeping on topic).  The 944,
is not as expensive to keep up.  If either was not attended to on a regular
basis, walk, no run, away.
Before the flames start, if you want more of my opinions, drop me a line.
Bill