Subject: Re: [Leica] IIIc or IIIf
From: Jim Ogul <jogul@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 16:16:57 -0400

Thanks for all the help on this.  It appears from what you are saying
that I have a IIIc that was factory modified to a IIIf.  They guy who
sold it to me advertised it as a IIIf and I suppose technically it isnt,
but I love the camera so I am keeping it.  Now, I want to get started
using it, but I need to buy a lens.  Would you recommend the 50 mmm
Elmar or the 35 for landscape photography.  Also its a 35, what do I do
about the viewfinder image?  Thanks for any help on this.