Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Pizza
From: Pablo Kolodny <salvajegrapa@interlink.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 07:49:59 -0300

Mike Quinn wrote:

> Pizzaria Uno or Due in Chicago. No doubt at all.
>
> Unfortunately my name has disappeared from the Uno wall since I
> wrote it there at age 7, but the Pizza is still good.
> Pizzaria Due has a nicer atmosphere.
>
> If your going to LHSA in Chicago, don't forget to
> have an Italian beef sandwich.
> They're almost as good as the pizza....
>
> Mike Quinn
>
> ----------
>
> > Pablo Margheritta wrote:
> >> By the way, where´s the best pizza in the world ?
> > Mark Rabiner wrote
> > I'd pick Uno or Due in Chicago ...

Well, thank you...I thought this thred was dead.
Now, let me say you, dears Leicafrenics, that the best pizza in the
world
is eaten at "Los Inmortales", Avenida Corrientes passing thru the
Obelisco
on the left hand side.
This is the famous pizza a la piedra.

Once your stomachs are full of this mozzarella manjar, taking pictures
would be great.
Even with a Rolleiflex.

Bye

Pablo Margheritta Tango